NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- How to Enter:
Using craft materials of your choice, build something inspired by Space Exploration. Use LEGO, Meccano, paper or any materials you wish!
Step 2: Take a picture of yourself and the replica model that you have built.
Step 3: Post picture on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram and tag @DontLetGoCanada account and include hashtag #dontletgocanada
Step 4: Encourage your family and friends to ‘Like’ and/or ‘Share’ your post.
- Campaign ends January 4th, 2019, at 11:00 PM EST.
- Eligibility: The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada, and is void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. This Campaign is open to only to those who are 13 years of age or older (the person submitting the photo) as of the date of entry. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, allow use of Your photo in social media and marketing materials by Don’t Let Go Canada, and You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Don’t Let go Canada as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- One entry per Facebook, Twitter and Instagram account. Contest available only to Canadian residents. Winner will be notified in a comment on photo submission and prizes will be mailed to recipients.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a one of said LEGO packages. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Don’t Let Go Canada’s discretion. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Don’t Let Go Canadato use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Don’t Let Go Canada shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: Don’t Let Go Canadareserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Don’t Let Go Canada’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case,Don’t Let Go Canada may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Don’t Let Go Canada. Don’t Let Go Canada reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Don’t Let Go Canada has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Don’t Let Go Canadaand its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Don’t Let Go Canada, 45 O’Connor Street, Suite 820, Ottawa ON K1P 1A4.
- Social Corporations: The Campaign hosted by Don’t Let Go Canadais in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.